Grilled Shrimp with Mango and Pineapple Salsa
Enjoy with a glass of Sanford Chardonnay!
- 12 Large (16-20) Gulf shrimp
- ½ teaspoon oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup small diced fresh mango
- ¾ cup small diced fresh pineapple
- ½ cup small chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 jalapeno, vein and seeds removes, chopped fine
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On medium high heat, grill shrimp on all sides until cooked, around 8-10 minutes
Mix all ingredients together and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
Arrange shrimp on platter and spoon salsa over and serve.